Our approach is research-intensive, unbiased and confidential. We combine data and financial analysis with industry knowledge to help you realize the true value of an opportunity.
Deep, Industry Expertise
Never before has our clients’ collective need been greater for a business partner that is at once versed in their industries and proficient in strategic insights. That means knowing the trends in the industry, the business model and having solid relationship with insurance carriers nationwide.
ASK YOURSELF THESE QUESTIONS
- Do you receive full transparency?
- Do you feel protected from an insurance audit?
- Do you feel you will be fully supported throughout an audit?
- Do you feel that your current billing company is an extension of your team?
- Do they understand your priorities?
- Are you able to view and receive invaluable reporting tools that show you key metrics?
Be Proactive with MedPro!
- MedPro’s industry-leading knowledge and expertise keep their clients aware of the issues that put them at audit risk.
- MedPro proactively addresses these issues to safeguard their clients with unparalleled knowledge of regulatory requirements and clinically and administratively critiquing their programs for compliance.
- By adhering to our guidelines, we can keep your facility from going under audit. If for any reason you find yourself under audit, our UR staff is available to help with records and your account manager will follow up with auditors to make sure your case is progressing.
Washington is waking up to the Opioid Epidemic. With new State and Federal Legislation, MedPro is on the front lines lobbying for Substance Abuse and Mental Health providers.
Melissa Zachariasz and MedPro are committed to bringing about the change that is so desperately needed.
Founded in 1992 by Melissa Zachariasz
Providing nationwide medical billing and patient management solutions for the Mental Health and Substance Abuse Industry
MedPro has been a patient advocate, working with government officials and leaders of the nation’s largest industry organizations